Tuesday 4 December 2012

Short report about sewing progress

As always I made pretty big plans, my winter sewing is not a exception!%) I am pretty slow in the execution of my plan. Now I am working on my blue dress, I try to make it almost perfect, he-he!%) I use French seams in my lining also I use bias for the dress's seam allowances. Because of all that my sewing is pretty slow!
Blue dress and remaking winter dress
Mess on my table%)

But I cannot do one thing for a long time so I've decided to make some very-very short project and have made a home skirt to brighten a little bit gray December! This was my old long-sleeve! I am so happy with my skirt, which is not perfect of course but very funny! I think I should make something in orange stripes for summer, but little bit more accurate%))


Orange and stripes!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...