Sunday 14 April 2013

My picks from Burda 03/2013 and 04/2013

It will be a time for Burda 05/2013 review but I still in winter %(  Anyway I woud like to keep my favorites from March and April Burda issues.

So start: some dresses from 03/2013  - 131 and 111 with the interesting back! The first one is nice with sweater in cold times.


Linen jacket with nice collar and biker jacket.


Too romantic for me? Vintage blouse.


A cardigan. I am very big fan of cardigans, they are very comfortable in use, so I plan to make this one for our cold summer from black knit.



So this was March issue and now will be April one%) Let's see!

Dresses -  one maxi dress, one sack dress (I think they are very comfortable in summer) and one mini dress ( I like American necklines).


A blouse (I want to make it from polka dot fabric, maybe red?) and a top (very stashbusting because of the drape, you need 2 meter of fabric).

From red polka dot?

Also I like the whole outfit - a blouse and pants (maybe with another print).

That's all - lets sew now!%))

The images from Burda pages were took for illustration and discussion and remain the copyright of the owner. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the maxi dress! I'll need to keep that in mind for summer, but we're heading into winter here now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dress is very stash-busting!%)) You need a lot of fabric!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...