Wednesday 24 July 2013

Review of Burda 05/2013 and 06/2013

The weather is not very warm in SPb and I cannot make the photos of my new refashioned top%(

So let´s make some Burda reviews%) It is time to make August review but I want to save my favorite picks from May and June issues first, just for me. The review of July number will be skipped because I didn´t like this issue and left it in the shop. 

The May issue was pretty nice! I chose a lot of dresses from it. Look!




Also I like a jacket which was in previous number but in plus size section.

Yes! I like the pockets!


The June Burda was rich with nice dresses too!%))




Also I like 2 outfits - a jacket with shorts and a blouse with a skirt.


But my favorite from this issue is a skirt!!!



Would you like something of this maybe?  

The images from Burda pages were took for illustration and discussion and remain the copyright of the owner.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make from this issue. I never seem to make all the ones I have on my list. I enjoy reading your adventures in sewing and have nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my post here - http://misslulusews.tumblr.com/post/57763603526/tiny-pocket-and-a-liebster
    I wasn't sure if you've received this one yet or not so if you have then you don't have to worry about answering the questions if you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...