Wednesday 21 May 2014

Me-Made-May, 2014. Week 3.

Week 3 is over, so fast! Big pictures are on Flickr.

May, 12 May 12. Green long-sleeve. I like pattern and want to repeat it. Usually I think that the repeating is boring but not in this case!%)
May, 13
May 13. Refashioned top.
May, 14
May 14. One of my first me-made dress. The pattern - to "repeat-it" list %)
May, 15
May 15. Polka dots circle skirt. "Repeat-it" list too%)) In solid color and/or warmer fabric.
May, 16
May 16. Red skirt. Actually I wanted to make circle skirt from this fabric but I didn't have enough fabric.
May, 17
May 17. "Repeat-it" skirt, haha!%)) Almost whole week is in repeat list now%))
May, 18
May 18. Good pattern too! Crazy print long-sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...