Wednesday 28 May 2014

Me-Made-May, 2014. Week 4.

Week 4 is done! All pictures are on Flickr.

May, 19 May 19. Green warm sweater and hat%)
May, 20
May 20. Maxi skirt. I like it! It is pity that I used for it not the best fabric by quality.
May 21
May 21. Green long-sleeve. I still haven't ironing board!
May 22
May 22. Old old dress.
May 24
May 23. Polka dots circle skirt! Ah, I am its fan%)
May 24
May 24. Freshly refashioned skirt (from second-hand wrap skirt).
May 25
May 25. It was rainy and cold day! Green sweater and black skirt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sveta,
    we have been matched at the Spring Sewing Swap my Kestrel Makes, but I can't find your contact e-mail. I'm really looking forward to the swap, so please reply to me via e-mail. You can find the address on my blog in the imprint.

    Love
    Tine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...