Thursday 8 May 2014

Summary of 2013

Yes, I know, it is May 2014, but I need to make plans for 2014 sewing year and because of this I should look at my 2013 sewing year%))

  • The main point of my 2013 plan was to make 20 items(as a part of my bet with Semeon about sewing 50 items in 2 year). I managed with it pretty good. I made 21 items%) We decided to extend our bet for a half of the year because of our moving. So I hope I would manage%) 
Let's see further.
  • to decrease my fabric stash by 30 meters  - I failed completely!%(( I don't have now Evernote with my stash's database so I will not scare you with the numbers!
  • to finish my 3 UFO (silk dress, gray dress, brown skirt) - no, I didn't make them. I have some big issue with finishing some started project but I have to do this finally.
  • to make different types of clothes (not only skirts%))  - 60% done.
    • pants - done
    • jacket
    • jacket (warm)
    • dress - done
    • blouse - done
    • skirt - done ( a lot of them!%)
    • vest
    • male shirt - done
    • top - done
    • bag
  • to make last summer's projects - 2 dress and the pants -  I made pants! I should photo them again and blog! I didn't have time for dresses:( 
  • to use 8 patterns from different companies (except Burda) - I made only one!%(
  • to try to make The Big Project - a leather jacket.  - I bought all ingredients - all zippers, lining etc. I even started to make a muslin. And then moved! I look forward to making this project.
  • to make a catalog of my patterns - in progress!
There is plenty of room for improvement this year! Next post will be about my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...