Wednesday 9 July 2014

Spring Sewing Swap 2014

I got my parcel from Tine!! All the way from Hamburg!
It was like getting b-day present!

Tine packed it nice in bright paper, you can see.

Spring Swap parcel

Everything inside was individually packed and Tine added nice postcard! Ups, I planned to find some nice one too but completely forgot%(

Content%)

Tine sent me 2 pieces of fabric. Lovely viscose with flowers (right now I see it like summer dress) and nice navy cotton (maybe shirt or shirt dress?). Also she added magazine My image from her collection, I didn't have any on my shelf. I think maybe to make a dress from this magazine with the flower fabric? I need to make plan!%))

Also she added some German non-sewing souvenirs - jams, marzipan(already finished%), Bierdeckel (I really don't know the name of these things) and my favorite german lip balm. Oh, I asked Tine if she could add it because this was the best balm for me! She was very nice to do that.

I am very happy with my parcel. I hope my response will arrive very soon in Germany and Tine will like my presents too%) Thanks, Tine as my swap partner and Kestrel as organizer.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like the fabrics. I had lots of fun putting together the parcel and sending it your way. So glad everything arrived :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke schon! %)) Hope you will enjoy my choice too!

      Delete
  2. What lovely wrapping and a great selection of gifts. How sweet that you got your favourite lip balm too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...